Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Taste of France Part 01: Rainy Days



 It's been a long time since I last posted in this blog. I was deep in the fun of thesis and really didn't even have the time to enjoy drawing at all.   BUT, now that it is over, POST TIME!

 I took a month long trip to France and, while having a lot of fun, I was also able to get back to drawing.  Oh and it rained all the time so sometimes drawings was the best option.  They may not all be good, but I'm still in the practice makes perfect mode.  Let's do this!


Diggie
'

A great part of my trip was spent hanging around three crazy cats.  Never really having pets myself, it was definitely a new experience.  Diggie was the talkative plant eater.  Shed like crazy, but she was pretty nice.


Mali 

Honestly this was my favorite cat.  


Not Pictured
The third cat I would never see because it was terrified of me. 


KIRBY: The KING

 We played a lot of Smash Bros during the trip. I wouldn't have had that any way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment